-Beauty and All That :)
![]() | A little about the prizes- these are some of my first Loves- literally first items I have tried in the brand! :) -ELF shadow brush- their brushes are the best!! -Yes to Carrots lip butter in Citrus! (fave!!) -Foot Petals- TipToes to save your feet) -Everyday Minerals lippie lipcolour in Golden Strawberry. (I have another color- but I really like this too) -Everyday Minerals eyeshadow in First Love (need I say more??) -Surprises! Including some crafts inspired by my Crafty & All That blog :) |
The YTC lip butter, ELF shadow brush, and TipToes from Foot Petals were the first products I tried in their respective brands! Everyday Minerals have a great selection in mineral makeup; love eyeshadows in general and the name of this one- First Love- is too perfect for this giveaway! Also, I recently tried their lipcolour and bought an extra one for this give-away!
So I want to know, what is/are your most LOVED beauty item(s)? The more I know about your fave item(s), the better I can customize your gift package :)
Here are some Rules:
1) In your entry, answer the question above- "What is your most LOVED beauty item(s)?" and include your email address so I can contact you if you're the winner. Also, if you have a blog or twitter account, add that to!
2) Giveaway is open to those who have a mailing address anywhere in this world that accepts packages from the U.S.!
3) Entries for this "LOVE" giveaway close on February 12, 2010 at 11:59PM (EST)
4) Winners will be announced on Valentine's Day ! hehe
5) Please allow 3-5 weeks to receive your package after I contact you!
6) Must have permission to send me your address if you're the winner.
7) I will randomly choose a winner from all valid entries. A valid entry must include answers from Rule #1.
Please add your email or at least have it on your profile so I have a way to contact you!!
Can babysaffron and mims please comment with your email by Feb. 12? Thanks!
***********Contest is now CLOSED***********
*None of these companies are affiliated in any way with this giveaway.
(Disclaimer: This post contains an affiliate link.)
Check out more blogs @ TotalBeauty.com
