I have been wearing wigs and head wraps for 6-8 months now. I do this for low manipulation. I guess people are tired of seeing my wigs and head wraps because they keep commenting; "We want to see your natural hair and blah blah blah." (Imitating a whiney girly voice.) Some good friends tried to bully me with words. If you know me, persuasion by bullying or guilt trip never works on me. Ask my mother. Especially if I have my mind set. So, Don't bully me about my hair. Bullying me by repeatedly asking me to wear my hair down or say stupid stuff like "men love to see women with their hair down." (Imitating a high-pitched silly woman who lives her life trying to catch a man.) Actually it's not men who are giving me the problem, it's the ladies. Shoot, Im cute and I receive a lot of compliments from gentlemen. Wig or no wig. Sorry for being a little haughty but just trying to make a point. To my friends who are acting like frenemies, back off! I already told them I was going to blast them on my blog today. Love ya, anywho. I am keeping my hair in a protective style via buns, wigs, headwraps until I reach 1 inch past bra strap and that's final.
Morale of the story is never let anyone get you off of your path. Especially if you know you are on the right road. Being Consistent will always produce rewards. Consistently doing wrong in any area of your life will give bad results. Consistently doing right in any area of your life will give good results. So whatever it is you are going after; find the right path to it and consistently go for it with all of your might.
So back off, Don't bully me about my hair.