McDonald's Drive-thru On Foot?

Yes.  Ok.  Pictures this.  May 25, 2010, Crystal and I had just finished choir rehearsal.  She had requested that we stop at McDonald's.  She didnt cook and it was 10 pm. She was not going to cook anything that late.  Yeah I know, eating that late and even worse McDonald's is not the healthiest but that's what we did.  But anywho, we used the drive-thru to complete our order.  We made the order and drove around the other side to pick up the order.   We saw a car at the pick up window and two men on foot standing behind the car.  I assumed that the men were from the car in front of them and that maybe something happened or they had to get something from the trunk.  But the car at the window drove off.  The two men on foot walked up to the window.  That's when it struck me.  These two guys decided to order McDonald's from the drive-thru by foot.  Well Crystal and I looked at each other and laughed.  We laughed so loud that the two men turned around.  We laughed so hard that I had tears strolling down my face.  I couldn't believe it.  Then, then, then I saw one of the gentlemen lean over towards the checkout window.  Ladies you know the "lean in" that men do when they are trying to get wit ya (Get their mack or playa playa on).  So of course we laughed more.  So they received their order and trotted off on foot.  (giggle)

When we pulled up to the window, I asked the drive-thru check out employee about the two guys.  Well she was already laughing and stated that she was just as surprised as we were.  They usual don't complete drive-thru orders unless there is a car but when they placed the order through the speaker, she assumed they were in a car.  I inquired about him "leaning in".  And she confirmed that he was trying to get her phone number.  My natural reaction was..."How was he going to take you out with no car?"  She replied, "He might try to pick me up on his bicycle."  More laughing form McDonald's employees, Crystal and I took place for a while.  I dont know what possessed them to do that but I enjoyed the laugh.  This is the real funny part, McDonald's was still open to receive walk in customers. LOL!

This is not an article about hair or skin but I had to share this with you guys.  Hope you find it amusing.  You had to have been there.  Im laughing while writing this post.