1 Year Hairniversary Progress Pictures

It's been 1 year since I started this hair journey.  I cant believe I didnt cut it again like I usually do.  I'm determined to keep going and growing.  Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement. 

My hair has made some progress.  I have no split ends but I do need a trim to even out the ends.  Currently may hair is arm pit length when wet but that's not good enough.  I want it to be arm pit length when its dry.  So I'll keep trying.

I'm having and issue with the front of my hair.  It's not as thick and long as I want it to be.  So I will be focusing on that for the next 6 months.  So enough of the blah blah blah.  Here are the pics.



I'm still using my cornrow regimen to continue to grow my hair.  I started using this regimen in January 2010.  It's working well.  I am not receiving more growth than usual but it's helping during this busy time in my life.  

How's your hair journey going.  Still growing?