Major Setback. I Need Encouragement

I was and I stress was brastrap length.  I decided to get a relaxer and a trim at a professional hair salon.  It was suppose to be a trim.  But the women cut about 3 or 4 inches.  I'm so mad that I want to scream.  Then when I went home I noticed my hair was uneven.  So guess what?  I had to cut more.  Why Lord?! Why?!  I thank God for salvation because if I wasn't I would have punched her.

I went to this same person before and had no issues.  But all I can say is....Why? 

So I will never get another relaxer or trim with her again.  And Im gonna figure out how to trim my own hair for now own.  I guess that's my new project. 

I can't write anymore. I'm still disgusted. Im back to the shoulder.  But here's a picture of the setback.


WHY?!