Pre-Update after setback

I really dont know what's going on with my hair. I haven't had time to maintain it. So it's been ponytails and wigs for me.  Im very busy these days.  I just washed and protein treated my hair in preparation to get a relaxer in the next week or so.  I used Aphogee 2 min with heat.  I let it stay for 15 minutes.  I had no adverse effects.  My hair feels great.  So I plan on taking a picture after the relaxer.  There's probably no change in the length or condition of my hair.  But it seems that my hair has been shedding a lot lately.  My hair shedded a lot last year around this same time.   I plan to take some garlic pills.  Garlic pills help to stop the shedding.  I might go back to cornrowing my hair because I dont feel like being bothered with my hair.  See ya soon.