Rob Pattinson Hair




Robert Pattinson is one of the most sought after actors these days, however, insists it is still the same person I was before his life in the spotlight.

The sexy vampire says it does not make crazy demands, but insists on a driver. He says it's a terrible driver and refuses to do so.

"I love throwing things in my hotel room haha," joked Robert. "No, seriously, I've been pretty normal, I am sorry that the land to make crazy demands. Well, except for a private driver, but that's only because I am a disaster on the road and still others prohibit driving me ".

Rob commented on his fame. Saying it is "a little overwhelming" to be the most wanted man in Hollywood.

"At this time too, wherever you go, the girls are screaming or fainting," said Pattinson. "I do not understand why, because I'm a regular guy who is not at all doing everything we can to be noticed. And really, I'm not as sexy as Brad Pitt?"

As we all know there are many rumors about Rob and his co-star Kristen. One of the most recent rumors are to compromise. Robert also commented on this issue.

"This thing is the total commitment of Bullsh * t, do not even know where it comes from," he said earlier this month. "Kristen is my friend, I love working with her. She is more mature than her age, a true professional, I could not wish for a better partner because every move she makes, every phrase, true.

"A great franchise like Twilight is a scary thing, because I put on the map and I'll have for my entire life. So it's important to get along with my partner, and Kristen is the perfect partner. She sets the bar very high, so you must give as well.

"My only weapon for self-defense is not concerned about the rumors. I focus on my job and on the positive sides of fame. Can not even imagine how great it is that I have to go to more auditions. They are the worst. Especially when you do not get work at the end. Now I have a lot of people around me, looking out for me, I was wondering if the script is fine with me. People say hello to me, smiling at me the streets, approached me to shake my hand. Many people leave me alone to congratulate him. That's when I realize there are so many good, nice people, normal. And who are the majority. "